[Hhsband] This Thursday need help transporting students

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Sep 10 10:58:42 MDT 2017

*Students - get your parents to help us out.*

On Thursday afternoon we need to transport 68 kids to Milne (down near
CNM main campus) 2:30 and then pick them up at 5 and bring them back.

I currently have 34 seats set - I need 34 more.  If your family owns a
minivan - it will only take 6 of them.

If you can help, please click on the email link right here
maryscof at scofie.net__and tell me who you are, how many you can transport
and if that includes your own student(s).  I will also need to know if
you have a current online background check with APS. If not you will
need to go online and go through the process.  It is completely online
and takes about 5 minutes. Here is the link:

http://www.aps.edu/police/background-and-fingerprinting/background-checks-for-prospective-volunteers
<cid:part2.418678CF.42C293E4 at scofie.net>