[Hhsband] Thursday transport status and rehearsal notes

R Mike Goodrich gogoodrich at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 10:32:08 MDT 2017

I'm good!! Sorry for delay.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 8:31 PM, Mary Scofield<maryscof at scofie.net> wrote:
Here are the plans for Thursday:  Meet at the PAC at 2:25. Dawn Graber is helping organize, so if you haven't provided a copy of the background check - please give her one.

Drivers:  Manny Mendez  7;   Melecia Garcia    4; Anne Schmauss   4; Dawn Graber      4; Virginia Perez-Ortega  4

Elaine Messier      4; Mike Goodrich      7 (still hasn't confirmed); Alex Gonzales        4; Debbie Gonzales    4

Total                         42

still needed      26.  Looks like a couple of folks will need to do 2 trips. Unless we have folks who show up, which does happen or there are enough unrestricted student drivers.

In the band truck will be the folding cart and 2 water jugs which will need to be filled (we can use the spigot at the field) and taken to the field for break.  I have plastic glasses and trash bags that I'll get to someone. I also have snacks for the band kids.

After rehearsal there are a couple parents who can help transport back to Highland (Denise Tomlin and Cari Reiche). Denise has offered to be the last to leave the stadium to make sure everyone is picked up or taken back.

Thanks to everyone who has stepped up to help.