[Hhsband] Helped needed for this Friday afternoon and Saturday

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Mon Apr 9 05:58:58 MDT 2018

4/13 - 14  Solo and Ensemble     Highland is hosting the District solo
and ensemble event.     On Friday after school (3pm) we need a some
parents who can supervise setting classrooms up for the event.  Bring
your phone cause we take pictures of every room so we can get it back
the same way it was left.  If the same parents can come back Saturday
afternoon to help tear down, we'll have full room set-up/take down
coverage.  If you can't come back on Saturday afternoon (around 5:30)
you need to send the photos to someone else who will be there for tear
down.   Thanks to Brian Tankersley for volunteering, it would be great
to have one more.

I need at least one parent who can help Ms G in the band room all day on
Saturday from 7:30 until probably 5:30.

I also found last year that it was great to have another parent who
could just rotate through the facility to check on things and students.
Helping to coordinate the student volunteers.

I need someone who can pick up the lunch food for the judges

If someone wants to sell water in the cafeteria for participants that
might be a nice easy fundraiser.

In total 2-3 parents for set-up/tear down   (Friday 3-until 5 or 6  and
Saturday 5:30 until done)  1 parent in the band room with Ms G
(Saturday 7:30 - done)  1 parent moving around and working with the
volunteer students (Saturday 7:30 - done)    1 parent getting lunch for
the judges and delivering it to the bandroom (around noon - will get
this nailed down better)     1 parent if we want to sell water