[Hhsband] From Ms G

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Tue Apr 10 20:36:47 MDT 2018

Hello all!

There's a lot going on the next month so I wanted to send out an email
outlining some of the things you can expect.

***if you have any pictures for the banquet slide show please get them
to me via email/dropbox/usb soon!

***if you are free to help this Saturday (see below) please let us know!

***Cliff's tickets will be going on sale soon (see below)

*4/12 Recital Concert 6pm @ HHS lecture hall.* Come listen to some great
small ensembles, and please bring a dessert to share with others!

*4/14 District VII Solo and Ensemble all day @ HHS.* We not only have a
number of students performing at this event, but we are hosting the
event! We are still looking for volunteers for Friday and Saturday, so
if you think you can help please let us know!

*5/4 Valley/Del Norte/Highland mass band rehearsal 3:30 - 7:30 (times
approx) @ DNHS.* We will be doing our annual mass colaboration band at
Del Norte again. Students will rehearse, be fed, and have games and a
dye party to follow.

*5/5 **Valley/Del Norte/Highland mass band Performance 12 ish (exact
time later) @ Cliff's. *We will be getting group rates for $18 all-day
ride passes. Any one is able to attend at this price, but tickets must
be purchased in advanced. More information will be sent home soon.

*5/8 EOY POPS Concert with MS 6pm @ HHS PAC.* Always a fun way to end
our year with a bang!

*5/9 Band Banquet 6:30pm @ HHS Cafeteria ***************/please note
this day has changed due to senior graduation activities./ All friends
and family are invited to our celebration of all things hornet band from
2017-2018. There will be desserts and ice cream and lots of great
memories to be had.

*5/12 Graduation 2:30 @ Tingley Coliseum.* Students will need to report
early to help unload band truck and set-up for ceremony. More specific
details to follow.

Thanks again for all you do and let's finish strong. Go Hornets!

Josephine Gonzales
Director of Bands <http://highlandhighband.wordpress.com/>, Highland
High School
(505) 400-4399