[Hhsband] Fwd: Barnes and noble

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:08:37 MST 2018

-------- Original message --------From: lilangelhvnfn <lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com> Date: 12/13/18  2:59 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: hhsband at mailman.swcp.com Subject: Barnes and noble Hi guy's...We're in need of volunteers for our annual Barns and noble event... It will be on Tuesday December 18th from 11a.m.-7pm at the Coronado mall location... We will have a table there where we will have a drawing for some Highland stuff.. And give out vouchers to get a percentage of each sale... We need volunteers to help take shifts...If your interested in helping with this event please leave your name and a time your available so I can put you on a list...Thank you Pattie Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone