[Hhsband] Tuesday is MPA at La Cueva PAC

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Mar 11 22:10:44 MDT 2018

Highland plays at 3:30 - please be at La Cueva around 3:15.

Assignments:  Theresa is chaperone on the bus.  Manny M and Mike G are
chaperones, but self-driving.  The three of you are with the band at all
times.  Bus arrives at 2:15pm.  Warm up is 3pm at La Cueva.

Tony and I will be there around 1:50 - 2:00 to pack up large instruments
and the folding cart at the band room.  We will drive to the car drop
off lane at La Cueva to drop off instruments and then we'll have to park
the cars.

Anne has arranged for the Dion's meals, they are already paid for.
Jessica M will be picking up the food at 4:20 - 4:30 band needs to be
feed soon after.  Melecia - if you can bring 80 bottles of water that
would be great, keep the receipt. We'll use the folding cart to move the
water.  We'll try and get the big instruments repacked in Tony and my
vehicles after the performances so leaving will be faster.

We will be listening to bands until around 7:30 or so. Then they will
get back on the buses for return to Highland. We'll also have to unload
Tony and my vehicles when we get to Highland.

I want to make sure some parents will be staying until the last students
are picked up at Highland at the end of the night.