[Hhsband] Highland Band Car Wash this Saturday

Dawn Graber dgraber702 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 22:05:46 MDT 2018

Hi all,

Your cars are all dirty!

 So......get them washed this week-end, *Saturday, May 19th from 11-2*

Our car wash will be at Jim's Automotive again (he is such an advocate of
Highland High School--even look at his flags that are strung up across the
parking lot on the corner of Zuni and Washington--blue and gold).  Let's
make this the biggest car wash yet.  And, if you want to come out and help
wash cars,  just come on by and pick up a sponge.

See you on Saturday.  Jim likes having the band do car washes, because he
thinks the kids do a really good job.  We are asking for donations starting
at $5 but, of course, you can contribute as much as you like--remember it
is a fundraiser..........

Dawn
band parent.

PS  please send this out to all of your contacts and try to get some of
your friends to come by as well.

Thanks

Let's go Hornets!