[Hhsband] Posters

R Mike Goodrich gogoodrich at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 08:41:21 MDT 2018

I do not know if any of the past posters and signs are around. So probably need some poster board and colored pens.
I believe ALL of the car wash stuff is in the shed. I still have a key and I will run by today and do a quick inventory. I will get anything we are lacking.
Is someone bringing snack, water, soda/drinks?
I do not know my Saturday morning schedule yet. I will let you know if I can not make it- otherwise I will be there early Saturday, pick up the stuff from shed, and go set up at Jim's.And same at the end of day- if I do not have to leave early, I can take all the stuff back and get it cleaned/dried and back in the shed. If I have to leave early- then someone else will need to pack it up. I should be available in the morning, but high chance that I may have to leave early.
Let me know if we need anything else.
Thank you,Mike Goodrich