[Hhsband] New Officers

Dawn Graber dgraber702 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:47:49 MDT 2018

Congrats.  Thanks Mary for all of your many hours over these past 3 years.
You have done a terrific job and you leave the boosters with a solid
foundation on which to build. You have also made sure that the boosters, as
an organization, stays within the bounds of the rules and regulations of
APS--never an easy job.  We could always count on you.  Thanks so much!
Dawn