[Hhsband] POB volunteers

Lluvia Hernandez rain0144 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 16:52:54 MDT 2018

Do you still need volunteers? My husband's camping trip got canceled. He can do morning if still needed

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 11:10 AM, lilangelhvnfn<lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com> wrote:
We're still in need of volunteers...Looking for a couple volunteers for the morning shift 715-10 am...We also have a couple of slots open for the afternoon shift 345- the end...We don't volunteer during Highlands performance nor during the awards ceremony...If your able to volunteer please leave your name and what time you can volunteer...
Thank you Pattie

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone_______________________________________________
Hhsband mailing list
Hhsband at mailman.swcp.com