[Hhsband] Shirts and Updates

Gonzales, Josephine josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Thu Oct 18 11:39:00 MDT 2018

Hello all!

First of all, we are merely a few days from the end of marching season and it's going to be a week packed full of fun!

Thursday 18th - Booster meeting @6pm in band room

Friday 19th - Homecoming game @ Milne, report to school at 5p

Saturday 20th - Pageant of Bands, report to school at 8a, perform at 12:30p, return around 6:30 to 7p ish. Breakfast and lunch provided.

Tuesday 23rd - APS Marching Performance Assessment, report at 3:45, perform at 6:20p, return around 8:30p. Dinner will be provided.

Additionally, I still have a number of people who ordered extra show shirts that are still waiting at the PAC to get picked up. Students or adults can pick them up before class or any other time we are at the PAC that is not during a rehearsal.

We are thrilled to get to finish the season with a bang; the show is looking good!

Josephine Gonzales
Director of Bands<http://highlandhighband.wordpress.com/>, Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
HHS Fine Arts Department Chair
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member