[Hhsband] Pictures and APSMPA

Gonzales, Josephine josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Mon Oct 22 14:15:21 MDT 2018

Hey all,

Thanks for everyone who came out to support the band this past weekend; all of our students definitely felt the love! I have two very quick things:

  1.  Yes, we had to cancel the event tomorrow. Mother nature has decided to be a cruel mistress...alas.
  2.  If you would like to order pictures from the Pageant of Bands you can still do so at  bellaments.com/pob<http://bellaments.com/pob>. These are nice photos and a great way to commemorate the event. There are serious and funny pictures available.

Thanks and have a great week!

Josephine Gonzales
Director of Bands<http://highlandhighband.wordpress.com/>, Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
HHS Fine Arts Department Chair
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member