[Hhsband] Carpool for Saturday 9/8/18

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 09:00:53 MDT 2018

Special thanks to all that made it possible for the band kids to make it to their special event yesterday... Couldn't of done it without your help...
Thank youPattie

-------- Original message --------From: lilangelhvnfn <lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com> Date: 9/4/18  8:46 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: hhsband at mailman.swcp.com Subject: Carpool for Saturday 9/8/18

Hello,
We need volunteers to carpool the Highland High Band to the National Hispanic cultural center on 9/8/18. We will be meeting at 4:15 PM at the Highland high PAC, leaving at 4:45 PM for the National Hispanic cultural center. We will be leaving the National Hispanic cultural center around 6:50 PM, and returning to the Highland High PAC.
National Hispanic cultural center 1701 4th street SWAlb, NM  87102
Please respond with the following information:
Your name:
# of students you can transport:

We will need to transport at least 60 students both ways.
Please see link below for the APS volunteer background check.
http://www.aps.edu/police/background-and-fingerprinting/background-checks-for-prospective-volunteers

Thank you, Pattie