[Hhsband] Virtual Band Banquet & Equipment Turn-In

Gonzales, Josephine josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Wed May 13 16:24:11 MDT 2020

Hello all,

I would like to remind you that our virtual band banquet will be tonight at 6pm. The Google meet link is here:

Join Google Meet video conference<https://meet.google.com/gkg-sauz-tva?authuser=0&hs=122>
meet.google.com/gkg-sauz-tva
Join by phone<tel:+1-402-868-0034?authuser=0>
‪+1 402-868-0034‬ PIN: ‪211 090 408‬#
We hope to see you there!

*****Also, we will have equipment turn-in next week. EVERYTHING needs to get turned in (uniforms, music, instruments, anything from the band). After inventory has been completed, students can check instruments back out for summer practice.

Tuesday 5/19 from 10am-12pm
Thursday 5/21 from 4pm-6pm

This will take place right outside the band room. Remember all equipment must be turned in next week.

Stay healthy and GO HORNETS!

Josephine Gonzales
Director of Bands<http://highlandhighband.wordpress.com/>, Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member