[Hhsband] Volunteers

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:58:31 MDT 2021

Hi everyone...The kids will be doing a rehearsal on Friday September 24th at 3pm at Milne stadium...We're in need of volunteers to give the kids a ride to and from the stadium...We will be meeting at the PAC right after school 230pmWe will be leaving from the PAC and driving the kids to the stadium and waiting untill they are done to bring them back to the PAC...If anyone is able to volunteer please text Ms.G to let her know that you can volunteer and how many kids you can take...There is around 60 kids...Ms.G number 505-400-4399Thank you The booster's Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone