[Hhsband] Flyers..Football..March-A-thon

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:35:11 MDT 2022

Hello, Sorry the band will be meeting at the band room on Wednesday 8/24/22 @ 2:30 PM do pass out Flyers. Thank you, Pattie and the band boostersSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: lilangelhvnfn <lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com> Date: 8/18/22  9:02 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Hhsband at mailman.swcp.com Subject: Flyers..Football..March-A-thon Good evening everyone...Were in need of volunteers 3 times this month...The first one is next Wednesday the 24th at 230 pm we need driver's to take the kids to pass out flyers in the neighborhood that the March-A-thon will be held...Will be meeting at the PAC...Second one is on Thursday August 25th we have our first football game at Milne stadium we leave the PAC at 6pm...We are in need of volunteers to help the kids get their instruments on and off the field...And finally we have March-A-thon on Saturday August 27th...We're in need of volunteers to help with preparing breakfast and to help with lunch...The kids are to report at Bandelier elementary school at 8 am...Breakfast will be served at 830 am and step off at 930 am...At the same time when the kids walk the neighbor we need volunteers to walk with the kids to collect money and to help spray the kids with water to keep them cool...After the kid's march we will be serving lunch...If there's anyone that can take some time to help please contact me and let me know what event you can help with...For anyone that left me their information to be taken of this site it will be finished this week...Thank you guy's Pattie and the booster's Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone