[Hhsband] March-A-thon

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 19:25:47 MDT 2022

Good evening everyone...Another successful year in the book's...The kids did a great job...We collected over $4300. In donations today...Not bad for a short day of work...The kid's earned every penny of it...They've been working hard and today showed the success their having...Way to go guy's...Also a shout out to all the family and friends who showed up to help with today's event...It's with everyone's help to help the kid's in there success...Thank you for everyone who showed up to make this happen...From the set up fed the kid's two meals to tearing things down...Hope to see ya all at the next event...If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask...Again thank you for everything...Thank you    PattieSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone