[Hhsband] Volunteers

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:22:42 MST 2022

Good evening everyone...We have an event on Tuesday March 8th...We're in need of a couple of volunteers to help carpool some students...We have approximately 10 students that need rides to and from the event...The event will be held at Atrisco Heritage Academy High School...We will be meeting at the band room at Highland high between 130 pm and 145 pm to find out which kids you'll be taking...And to load the truck's that are caring instruments...We will be leaving the band room at 215 pm...If you would like to volunteer please respond to this email and let me know how many kids you can transport...And for all of you that are needing to be removed from this email site please leave me your name and email address that you used to sign up...I will do my best to get this done for you...Thank you Pattie Gault Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone