[Hhsband] End of year

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:29:47 MDT 2022

Good evening everyone I know that this is a little short notice So I'm hoping that all band kids informed their families of the end of year Band Banquet It takes place tomorrow night 5/5/2022In the cafeteria at 6pmIf able we will need some volunteers to help us set up and serve ice cream to the kidsPlease let me know if your able to volunteer We will be meeting at the band room by 530pmThank you Pattie Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone