[Hhsband] Car wash

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:05:53 MDT 2022

Good evening everyone Just wanted to remind everyone about our car wash this Saturday September 10th from 10am-1pmAt Jim's automotive on Zuni just past Highland high on the right hand side of the road...Come one come all let's have a fantastic day...Hope to see ya all there...For anyone that has asked to be removed from this site I need your first and last name plus the email in which you usd for us to set you up with...I hope your all having a great night...See ya all Saturday...Thank you Pattie And the booster's Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone