[Hhsband] Fwd: [External Sender] Re: HHS Band Update April

Pattie Gault lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 20:19:28 MDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Josephine Gonzales <josephine.gonzales at aps.edu>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2023, 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [External Sender] Re: HHS Band Update April
To: Pattie Gault <lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com>

👍
Josephine Gonzales
(she/her/hers)
Director of Bands <https://sites.google.com/aps.edu/hhs-band/home>,
Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
NMMEA District VII High School Band Vice President
Assistant Director, Albuquerque Concert Band
Director, Albuquerque Youth Symphony Junior Band

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached documents may contain
confidential information. All information is intended only for the use of
the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery to
the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, do not read the information and please immediately notify sender
by phone.