[Neighbors] Nob Hill Commemorative Newsletter Delivery a Success!

Jim Strozier via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 5 18:28:56 MDT 2016

It is awesome! Great job to all of those who worked on this! We have the best neighborhood!

Jim Strozier, AICP
Consensus Planning, Inc.
• 505.764.9801
www.consensusplanning.com<http://www.consensusplanning.com/>

Follow us on [cid:image001.png at 01CE520E.DD01DE30] <http://www.facebook.com/consensusplanning>
P SAVE PAPER - Only print this e-mail if necessary
http://www.dyslexiefont.com/en/dyslexia-font/