[Neighbors] Nob Hill Insiders Tour/Volunteers

aacuff aacuff via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 12 16:51:24 MDT 2016

For the Nob Hill is 100 activities, the Nob Hill Neighborhood Assoc., along
with Nob Hill Mainstreet is sponsoring an Insiders Tour of 8 historic sites
in Nob Hill including residences, commercial buildings and sacred spaces.
The date is May 22nd from noon to 5 PM.   We are looking for volunteer
docents to be at the sites and give brief tours of a room or rooms.  A
script will be provided.  It should be fun.  While ticket prices are $20 if
you're a volunteer you can check out the other sites for free.  It's a
great opportunity to meet some more neighbors and learn about our
neighborhood.  If interested, contact me, Anne Acuff at acuffae at gmail.com.
If you want to volunteer, I'll need an e-mail address and phone number.
For more info on all the Nob Hill is 100 events go to nobhillis100.com.