[Neighbors] Neighbors w/o Homes

Nancy Koenigsberg via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 14 12:29:55 MDT 2016

Health Care for the Homeless does some outreach work, perhaps call them with locations.

Nancy Koenigsberg
Senior Attorney
Disability Rights New Mexico
1720 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Suite 204
Albuquerque, NM  87110
Phone:  (505) 256-3100    Fax:  (505) 256-3184
nkoenigsberg at drnm.org
New Mexico's protection and advocacy system
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under law. Any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all attachments without copying it and notify Disability Rights New Mexico by return email, or call 505-256-3100.