[Neighbors] Car accident

Caroline Hess via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 10 17:32:12 MDT 2016

Hi about 2 am someone hit our Cadillac parked on Girard, skidded on our
drive way just missing the truck, hitting the trash cans, and stopping on
the other side of campus.  The police towed the vehicle with no driver.
When my dogs were barking I saw the car on the car on the other side of the
light, a white(light colored ) full sized truck pulled up then did a u turn
in the intersection.  I didn't think much about it until we saw our car
today.  A police report is filled.  If anyone knows anything please let us
know.
Caroline Hess
2902 Campus Blvd NE

--