[Neighbors] Still have questions about the Kirtland jet fuel spill? Come get answers here

City Councilor Pat Davis via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 12 10:02:22 MDT 2016

Nob Hill Neighbors --

After years of talking and little progress, clean up efforts around the Kirtland jet fuel spill are moving quickly and starting to get results.  But that doesn't mean that neighbors don't still have questions about long-term effects of the spill and what is actually happening hundreds of feet below our neighborhoods to clean up this mess.

That's why I'm hosting this "Community Conversation" with Congresswoman Michelle Lujan Grisham,County Commissioner Maggie Hart Stebbins TOMORROW (Saturday, Aug. 13) from 12:30-2:30 at the Cesar Chavez Community Center (Kathryn & Louisiana SE).

Starting at 12:30, neighbors will come together to gather their questions which we'll present to the Air Force and the NM Dept of the Environment (EMNRD) for answers right there.

Translators will be available for International District neighbors speaking Spanish and Vietnamese.

Get more info here and help us spread the word through your neighborhood by sharing this message via Nextdoor or by sharing the Facebook event  <https://www.facebook.com/events/612412655604477/>on your page.

Thank you to the La Mesa, Trumbull, South San Pedro and Elder Homestead neighborhood associations for already working to spread the word.

See you tomorrow!

 <https://www.facebook.com/events/612412655604477/>

-=-=-
Patrick Davis for ABQ - 3926 Simms Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108, United States
This email was sent to neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com.  To stop receiving emails: http://www.patforabq.com/unsubscribe
-=-=-

Created with NationBuilder - http://nationbuilder.com/