[Neighbors] Restaurant

James Hands via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 29 11:34:44 MDT 2016

Jim,

That sounds like something posted on nextdoor.com:

Sheba's Grocery and Cafe :)
<https://nobhillnewmexico.nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=30741307>16 Aug
xxxxxxxxxx from Southeast Heights

A wonderful addition to the neighborhood!! This new restaurant is located
off of Kathryn and San Mateo. It's owned by an incredibly sweet family from
Yemen, and the food was beyond fantastic. Lots of healthy and delicious
options at a super duper affordable price. Everyone should grab their
family and friends and head on over to support a local business and family!!

~~~ James Hands