[Neighbors] NOTICE OF MEETING: Nob Hill NA

Adrian Carver via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Dec 6 22:31:26 MST 2016

Fellow Neighbors,

On behalf of the Board of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association, I invite you to
join us at the next Nob Hill Neighborhood Association meeting. It will be held
next Monday, December 2nd from 6:30-8:30pm at Monte Vista Christian Church.
We have a packed agenda (attached and tentative, subject to minor changes) but
there are some important issues which require our attention.
Please let me know directly if you have any questions or concerns!!! I hope to
see you there.
ANC
--Adrian N. Carver
Development Officer, United Way of Central New MexicoPresident, Nob Hill
Neighborhood AssociationFounder, Opportunity New MexicoTeam Member, Healthy
Places for New Mexico
National Committeeman, Young Democrats of New Mexico
Opportunity Leader, Opportunity NationPast-President, Board of Directors,New
Mexico Alliance for School Based Health Care
(505)615-0879
433 Carlisle Boulevard Northeast
Albuquerque, NM 87106

Please don't print this e-mail unless you need to SAVE PAPER. THINK BEFORE
PRINTING.

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law as attorney client and work-product
confidential or otherwise confidential communications. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or other use of a
transmission received in error is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, immediately notify me at the above telephone number.
 .
 .
 .

 .
 NHNA Agenda 12:12.pdf · 3 pages · Download