[Neighbors] Parking improvements in Nob Hill

Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Dec 17 15:54:17 MST 2016

Thanks Gary - we'll have a formal announcement later this week and it includes not just the church, but another 6-8 lots to provide almost 50 new free public parking spaces for shoppers and restaurant patrons. It helps our local businesses keep customers happy, and diminishes the need for those customers to park in neighborhoods and fill up our on-street parking spaces residents covet.

Watch for more later this week!

Pat