[Neighbors] repairs and used - recommendations?

maria munguia via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Feb 2 07:50:39 MST 2016

Does anyone have a Rosetta Stone learn Spanish program they would like to sell?  Gracias, Maria

Maria Munguia Wellman, LISW, PhD

ojos que no ven...corazon que no siente.

 Subject: [Neighbors] repairs and used - recommendations?
 To: "neighbors" <neighbors at nobhill-nm.com>
 Date: Monday, February 1, 2016, 8:02 PM

 Hi neighbors!

 I'm wondering if anyone out there has a recommendation for a
 place to repair/refurbish/clean up and change a cord on an
 older steam iron. It's been around since the 60's at least,
 by my guess, and still works! Could use some TLC.

 Also, on behalf of another neighbor, does anyone know a good
 place to pick up a used microwave?

 Looking forward to seeing what information comes, and
 thanks!

 Karen King