[Neighbors] Fwd: Office

Karla Linden, NMT, LMT via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Feb 14 18:38:16 MST 2016

Hi  -

Forwarding this for an intelligent woman who is looking for a position -
please pass it on.

"Karla - Thanks so much for responding! Looking for Executive or
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager/Marketing -- I edit and write copy,
so I'm also including a link to my linkedin page.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaalvarado

-- Lisa Alvarado, poet, novelist, literary critic <http://lisaalvarado.net>

--
Karla Linden, LMT, NMT, CHt
Masterpiece Massage Therapy(tm) - 505-340-9454

Do you know someone who has been in a recent auto accident?  Medical
massage, Acupuncture and Clinical Hypnotherapy can really help, and we bill
insurance.  Did you know that we are prenatal massage experts?  We
appreciate your referrals.

http://yelp.com/biz/masterpiece-medical-massage-albuquerque-2"
target="_blank">Check out Masterpiece Medical Massage on
d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0];g.id =
"yelp-biz-badge-script-rrc-pAV-Pz5HKBmNHU_I9iY4lw";g.src = "//
yelp.com/biz_badge_js/en_US/rrc/pAV-Pz5HKBmNHU_I9iY4lw.js";s.parentNode.insertBefore(g,
s);}(document, 'script'));</script>