[Neighbors] ART (Sally Beers via Neighbors_nobhill-nm)

Sandiasafe--- via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Feb 23 08:50:37 MST 2016

No they don't!!!!!!

Lani

In a message dated 2/22/2016 8:19:20 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com writes:

Albuquerque wants this!

-Sal

Sent from my iPhone

But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power  converters!

-Luke Skywalker

On Feb 22, 2016, at 6:05 PM, "_wrsweeneydavis at aol.com_
(mailto:wrsweeneydavis at aol.com) " <_wrsweeneydavis at aol.com_ (mailto:wrsweeneydavis at aol.com) >
wrote:

That meeting is only about  "when" not "if."  Politicians are the ones that
need to be held  accountable for this.  Why don't they want to put this to
a vote, do  you suppose?  If Albuquerque wants it, fine.  I suspect they
don't.