[Neighbors] ART Project

Nyira Gitana via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Feb 26 13:04:57 MST 2016

I was at last night's meeting regarding the ART project.  I am adamantly
opposed to the project for many reasons.  For those of you who object to
the ramrod approach this project is taking, I suggest a class action suit,
or a temporary injunction, a request to City Council for a referendum &
moratorium (you would need 6 votes.)  Surely there is an attorney amongst
the Nob Hill membership who could assist.  The managers of the project are
determined to push it through.  Nevertheless, if Rio Rancho resident can
stop a drilling company, I am confident that we could stop an out-dated,
before its even begun, bus transit system.

--
Nyira
​ Gitana​

First of all, I am not through yet.