[Neighbors] Agreed

Anderson Robert via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Feb 27 10:43:15 MST 2016

I saw NM Senator Cisco McSorley in the crowd and I wonder if he has any ideas?
Is anyone in contact with him?
Bob

On Feb 27, 2016, at 8:00 AM, Meta Hirschl via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com <mailto:neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>> wrote:

I support you, Maria. Your analysis is appreciated.
What is the next step to stop this blight on our community and city?
Meta Hirschl

Meta Hirschl
 <http://www.adelanteenterprises.com/>
Super Adult <http://www.npr.org/2016/02/06/465819152/times-have-changed-what-should-we-call-old-people>, human being over 55 yrs old.

We need community to interact - for commerce & connection.

Twitter <https://twitter.com/ABQMeta>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/meta-hirschl/12/6a1/215/>