[Neighbors] Armed Robbery at 415 Amherst NE

Allyn via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jan 17 08:22:15 MST 2016

At about 04:54 am Sunday morning, my neighbor across the street was awoken by three armed men inside her home. They pointed guns at her and demanded money. She gave them a jar of change. As they ran out, they took her iPhone and Macbook. She then ran to my house to call the police. It took APD about 10-15 minutes to arrive. My video system did capture the suspects arriving in a car, northbound on Amherst. They parked directly in front of 415. They were in/out within about three minutes. See attached video. Time on video is 1:12 minutes fast.

It seems like these guys knew exactly where they were going and there would be little resistance.

Our neighbor had left her doors unlocked. PLEASE LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!

Jack