[Neighbors] Reminder: Crime Prevention and Safety meeting, 26 January 7pm

Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 20 20:42:50 MST 2016

Thanks, Dave. I'm looking forward to it.

Neighbors, if you have specific questions my office and I can research before Tuesday, please send them to me at patdavis at cabq.gov

Pat

-
Pat Davis
Albuquerque City Council

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 6:45 PM -0800, "Dave Dixon via Neighbors_nobhill-nm" <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com<mailto:neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>> wrote:

Neighbors,

City Councilman Pat Davis will be meeting with us to discuss crime and
safety issues in the Nob Hill neighborhood. Joining us also will be
APD's new commander for the Southeast Area Command, J. J. Griego. This
will be a great opportunity to hear from these new players and to voice
your priorities for crime prevention and safety.

We will be meeting at 7:00 PM on Tuesday, 26 January, at

Monte Vista Christian Church
3501 Campus Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Enter from the parking lot on Berkeley Pl. across from Grand Ave.

See you there!

Dave Dixon