[Neighbors] Comcast Rant

Peter Katel via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 21 05:26:42 MST 2016

For Comcast’s many non-fans, ex-Mayor Jim Baca posted on his blog a link to the city’s survey on cable/internet service. Here’s the link to that blog posting: http://onlyinnewmexico.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-city-of-albuquerque-is-getting.html <http://onlyinnewmexico.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-city-of-albuquerque-is-getting.html>

Also, someone mentioned what some cities - not this one - are doing about obtaining reliable and genuinely high-speed internet. Here’s a link about that: https://fiber.google.com/newcities/ <https://fiber.google.com/newcities/>

Peter