[Neighbors] Comcast

Anderson Robert via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 21 13:20:09 MST 2016

Our last Comcast bill was $129 for internet and their X finity digital package with a DVR.
I may get rid of the DVR and the extra one and just pull the signal off the air.  I record the news to watch later.
We don’t use the demand or other features which we pay a lot for.  They will not let us trim the package.
I did call and ask for a discount and lowered it from about $140 mo.  I have to do this each year.
Just call them and they will transfer you to a loyalty department, but also they will try to sell you the latest whatever they have going on and upgrade your package.
My internet speed is about 80mb down load and 12 up load.  Pretty steady and good.
I hope one day we can tailor our own cable package.
Comcast is not great but I have had worse problems with dish and Qwest in the past.
The Xfinity HD is weird.