[Neighbors] Jitka Dekojova

steve schroeder via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 4 20:01:09 MDT 2016

I think it is important that all of our concerns be heard, but knowing
who's concerns we are talking about is also important. Please see below.

      Jitka Dekojova

        Landscape Architect at Dekker/Perich/Sabatini (Architect design
        group for Albuquerque Rapid Transit)

Jitka Dekojova has joined Dekker/Perich/Sabatini.(8.15.15) Trained in
both landscape architecture and environmental planning, Dekojova
balances aesthetics and ecology in landscape design. She is
president-elect for NMASLA and is currently working on the Albuquerque
Rapid Transit project.

-- Steve Schroeder

Past President, Victory Hills Neighborhood Association, S.E.
Nob Hill Music on Central, Owner
SaveRt66.org, Founder