[Neighbors] ART poll by Carroll Strategies says more than half don't supp...

Sandiasafe--- via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jul 7 11:46:10 MDT 2016

Anyone could have told you that.

While better transit service is greatly needed, it needs to be up to date,
economical and an asset to the area not a burden like the current plan.

Also, our property taxes are high enough and this should not cost business
owners one red cent.   It is hard enough making a living in this area,  not
to mention these hard economical times without adding to our tax  burden.
Also, there should be no assessments against property  owners.

Leilani McGranahan
Leilani  McGranahan
Secretary/Treasurer
Facility Security Officer
Sandia Safe  & Lock, Inc.
4318 Silver Ave SE
Albuquerque  NM   87108
(505) 266-5577  ph
(505) 250-7663 cell

In a message dated 7/7/2016 10:29:19 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,