[Neighbors] Fw: Guild: The Music of Strangers

Susan Michie-Maitlen via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jul 10 08:48:30 MDT 2016

Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 8:46 AM
 Subject: Guild: The Music of Strangers

I highly recommend this documentary about Yo Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble at the Guild. Absolutely the best documentary I have seen this year. Still playing today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Monday) at 3:45 and 8:15. Only $5 for the early showing. The A/C at the Guild is working great, so if you are looking for a cool thing to do that will lift your spirits too, don't miss this one.

Susan