[Neighbors] Looking forward to slower traffic

David Cameron via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jul 16 18:09:52 MDT 2016

I've seen laments about traffic congestion on Central and Zuni and
suggestions that Zuni will not be safe for cyclists. When ART is built I
look forward to a time when road conditions make it impossible to go as
fast as you please on Central, and I've heard nothing but praise from the
cycling community for the re-striping on Zuni. They don't seem to fear it.
Maybe I'm only listening to those who agree with me.
David

--
David M. Cameron, Pastor
Immanuel Presbyterian Church