[Neighbors] Zuni

Jim Strozier via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jul 17 14:37:48 MDT 2016

Thank Pat, I wholeheartedly agree. These are the types of projects happening all over the country and producing amazing results. The existing condition of Zuni was terrible, and while the current striping isn't the ultimate solution, it is a great step in the right direction.

Thank you.

Jim Strozier, AICP
Consensus Planning, Inc.