[Neighbors] APD speeding citations down 37% - why Coal/Lead are race way roads

Greg Weirs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jul 26 15:11:23 MDT 2016

Actually, I have heard that funding more APD officers is not the issue at
this point, but training them. As you may know, APD is having its problems
these days and morale among the officers has been low, which leads to short
staffing. Training new officers takes time. It will be years until the APD
is fully staffed, and more officers are available for traffic enforcement.
I don't see how that has anything to do with ART.

Greg