[Neighbors] The AMA calls for enabling research into gun violence

Judith Rapping via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 15 09:59:52 MDT 2016

Good lord. Enough, Jack.. It's a perfectly legitimate posting by Zachary.
We are all threatened by guns.  My grandson was accosted on his longboard
just south of Central yesterday by a car load of thugs, one of whom raised
his shirt to show him he was "carrying" a gun.  This is MY FAMILY
NEIGHBORHOOD, TOO.