[Neighbors] Trees on Lead and Coal to replace

Thomas Simic via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jun 16 11:52:40 MDT 2016

I received a call yesterday from SWB informing me that they were at Amherst & Coal and that the water was on. BUT,,,, is the irrigation system working, I have not seen any evidence of water. The ground is very dry, With out 100degree temps around the corner am concerned about the trees being stressed out

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone