[Neighbors] ART and taxes

Anderson Robert via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 11 13:31:53 MST 2016

A lot was said at the meeting about the costs and overruns for this ART and of course it is all rosy and contained as far as the planners go and we will not see any costs passed onto us citizens later.

But I don’t believe that nor that the cost of all the utility (water, gas, electric, phone, cable) lines that will have to be relocated plus the major water and sewer problems that will occur with the old lines will not show up in our home bills.  Remember how with the water, the more we save the more the costs rise to compensate the utility for their losses….  same will be here I bet.

The frustration is that I too would like to see a great ART system but this one is not that.

Bob