[Neighbors] Albuquerque Film & Music Experience 2016

Ivan Wiener via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 23 09:23:32 MDT 2016

Dear Friends.

As we approach the Albuquerque Film & Music Experience, taking place April
18-24, I am reaching out personally to ask for that last push, and your
support, to assure we have everything we need to make AFME 2016 the greatest
success.

I am asking for your consideration and a contribution of either $500 or
$1000.

Along with tax benefits through our non-profit 501 (c) (3) AFME Foundation,
you will enjoy the following benefits:

$500 Donation
*	Two VIP Passes to the festival
*	Two tickets to the Nathan East Tribute Concert on Saturday, April 23
( <http://www.nathaneast.com> www.nathaneast.com to view Nathan's bio.  One
of the most famous musicians in the world who will be joining us)
*	Company or individual name listed on our website sponsor page
*	Company or individual name listed on-screen before all movie blocks

$1000 Donation
*	Four VIP Passes to the festival
*	Four tickets to the Nathan East Tribute Concert on Saturday, April
23
*	Company logo or individual name listed on our website sponsor page
*	Company logo or individual name listed on-screen before all movie
blocks

Your contribution will go towards:

*	The AFME Foundation Scholarship Program
*	Sponsoring a movie, panel or workshop at AFME
*	Sponsoring an after party, music event or special event at AFME
*	Sponsoring an AFME festival pass for a student
*	Sponsoring a celebrity's airfare to AFME
*	Sponsoring a billboard leading up to AFME

Please reply to me directly with any questions and to let me know if you are
able to contribute.  Your support is greatly appreciate and truly does make
a positive impact to our program, growth for our community and economic
impact in the city.  If you are unable to contribute at the suggested level,
please consider purchasing AFME passes at
<http://www.abqfilmx.com/#!tickets-passes/c1v4a>
http://www.abqfilmx.com/#!tickets-passes/c1v4a.

As a community, we are in for an amazing experience at AFME!  The donation
link below is the easiest way to contribute.

Thank you for your time.

Ivan

Ivan Wiener
Executive Director
Albuquerque Film & Music Experience
505-265-7866 (o)
505-350-8572 (c)

BE PART OF THE EXPERIENCE!
April 18-24, 2016
 <http://www.abqfilmexperience.com> www.abqfilmexperience.com
 <http://www.abqfilmx.com/#!donate/c17ybC:UsersReel SolutionsDocumentsABQ
Cinema & Draft House> DONATE TO AFME FOUNDATION