[Neighbors] Exciting news - for the NE Heights - May 7th

bluet-78504--- via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat May 7 10:47:23 MDT 2016

Great news for our neighbors around Wyoming and Academy, the Whole Foods has announced the addition of a new "taproom" inside their store where customers can enjoy fresh food and fresh NM beers there or take-away. While more progressive states and even Santa Fe have offered customers this great service previously, this is a major accomplishment of a business in ABQ, given all the obstructionists and nay-sayers and vocal anti-alcohol extremists.

As Staple moves out of Nob Hill and La Montanita appears pressed for space, let's all watch the experience of Whole Foods and keep an open mind on how great this model could be for our neighborhood.

Juan