[Neighbors] May I attend your crime/safety meeting this evening-regarding Lead/Coal?

Joseph Aguirre via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 31 13:08:05 MDT 2016

I live in University Heights, am on the UHA board, and have been very involved in Lead/Coal issues for a long time.

Our NA is also looking at Lead Coal safety including crash numbers.  We are looking at data from several sources -perhaps some of the same as you.

Some of you may know I am  a plaintiff in one of the ART lawsuits and wrote an Albuquerque Journal op-ed about ART impacts on Lead/Coal and was interviewed for the Albuquerque Free Press article on the same issue.

If it is not workable for me to be at your meeting this evening perhaps our neighborhood associations could later agree to address the Lead Coal issues together.